News Flash - the Whale watching boat trips and Tours - Re-starts in JUNE 2017
For prices on every Activity available, please click to our PRICES page
Chill-out with some Laid-Back Activities, Hermanus
Other chilled-out pursuits in Hermanus
Whale Watching boat trips Hermanus
Hermanus is blessed with many other laid-back activities to keep you busy and relaxed in equal measures.
- Whale Watching boat trips - there are only 5 boats allowed
- Land-based Whale Watching tours - with so many secret coves and inlets that the whales love to frolic in very close to shore
- Kayaking with the Whales, seals, penguins and if you are lucky pods of Dolphins
- 3 seater Cessna Plane flights / Micro-lighting over the Whales and incredible scenery
- Penguin Colonies to see these comical birds
- Bird Watching - there are over 350 species of birds around Hermanus, so it's a "Twitchers" paradise.....
- Flower Gardens - with a Botanical Gardens only 30 minutes around the corner - this region is a World Heritage site due to its 1000's of unique flowers, cacti, trees and plants - collectively called Fynbos - it's a Botanists paradise.....
- Horse Riding along our huge deserted beach and/or up into the mountains
- Golf at one of our 2 fabulous courses
- African craft markets - loads of imaginative colourful creative designs - Art Classes too so you can make your own creations.
- Sundowner Boat Cruises on a large luxury Catamaran
- River Cruises with BBQ / Braai facilities
- Scenic Road Trips - with SO much gob-smacking scenery your camera will be working on over-load - Cape Point, Cape Town, Cape Agulhas (southern tip of Africa), Garden Route, Route 62, West Coast and loads of other amazing locations.....and many more relaxed Activities and Tours available.......
Great African nature....let's go on SAFARI
Safari with the African animals
A trip to Africa isn't complete without going on a SAFARI.
Thankfully there is a Safari park within 2 and half hours of Hermanus. Situated in the remote and gorgeous mountainous and semi-arid desert region of the Little Karoo, with over 1,400 animals across 30 species in a huge 10,000 hectare park. So jump into your Safari Jeep with a Game Ranger to explore the African animals in their natural environments.
Luxury (and inexpensive) over night accommodation is available too. Their swimming pool is divine.
Contact us to discuss all your holiday requirements.
Hermanus Activities, Tours and Adventures, Hermanus, South Africa
Phone number - +27 (0) 72-062-8500
CHRISTMAS & BIRTHDAY GIFT VOUCHERS available for ALL Activities - so please CONTACT US